Healthcare Careers for Men
Thursday, April 20, 2017
6 - 8 pm
Northwoods Center - 207
Nicolet College - Rhinelander
- Explore healthcare occupations
- Meet healthcare faculty and students
- Participate in a discussion panel of men working in health careers
- Save up to $60 on application and assessment fees by attending (does not apply to shared programs)
- Learn from special guest speaker - Keith Rischer, author, nurse educator, and staff nurse
Keith Rischer, MA, RN, CEN, CCRN has practiced for thirty-five years in a wide variety
of clinical settings. Keith is the author of the student text THINK like a Nurse! Practical Preparation for Professional Practice and How to Teach
Students to THINK Like a Nurse.
Share the experience and bring a friend. Both men and women are welcome to attend.
Qualified EMS workers may be able to test our of some classes.
Nicolet College’s participation in the event was 100% funded by a Federal Perkins Act grant in the amount of $30,806.