Automotive Repair Request
Automotive Repair Terms of Agreement
Please review the following before submitting your request.
- Vehicle work must fit the instructional content of the courses being taught at that time.
- We reserve the right to refuse work on any vehicle.
- Vehicles older than 15 model years may not be accepted.
- After the form is submitted, you will be added to a work list and contacted if the vehicle qualifies to schedule an appointment. No guarantees can be made that your vehicle will be worked on.
- Customers must sign a repair order and a vehicle intake form before any work is done.
- You must be able to leave your vehicle as students can only work on them for 3-4 hours a day. Expect the repair to take longer than a repair shop.
- There is no charge for labor. Customers are charged for parts and materials to repair the vehicle. Parts will be marked up 25% for customer repairs. Donations to the Skills USA Auto Club are accepted.
- Payment is to be made at the Business Office (RC - 217). Vehicles will not be released until the invoice is marked paid by the business office. Business office hours Monday –Thursday 7:45 am – 4:30 pm, Friday 7:45 am – 4:00 pm.
- All parts to be installed must be purchased through the Nicolet Parts Dept. Due to quality issues, you may not bring in your own parts.
- Performance parts and aftermarket accessories will not be installed – we will only work on factory installed original equipment.
- The instructor will schedule a drop off time for your vehicle. Due to limited space, vehicles cannot be stored here for long periods of time.
- The hours for picking vehicles will vary with instructor schedules. Generally pickup up is from 8 am – 12 noon and 1 pm – 4 pm.
- No courtesy transportation will be provided.
If you agree to these terms, click the "I Agree" below to continue to the request form.