Associate of Applied Science- 62 Credits
About the Program
The Culinary Management program prepares individuals to plan, supervise, and manage food and beverage operations, restaurant facilities, and catering services. It will include instruction in food/beverage operational skills as well as training in cost control, purchasing and storage, business administration, personnel management, culinary arts, restaurant and menu planning, event planning and management, health and safety, and applicable laws and regulations. It will also provide training for first-line supervisors of food preparation workers.
Financial Aid Eligible
This program is eligible for financial aid. Please contact the Financial Aid Office for further details.
- Apply principles of safety and sanitation in food service operations
- Apply principles of nutrition
- Demonstrate culinary skills
- Manage food services operations
- Plan menus
- Analyze food service financial information
- Relate food service operations to sustainability
- Food Service
- Front-line Supervisors of Food Preparation
- Serving Workers