The Professional Communication certificate develops the communication skills desired by employers, including writing, speaking, nonverbal communication, and listening. Through successful completion of four communication courses, students will be able to produce a variety of accurate and effective written reports and oral presentations. Students will also practice communications skills to lead and participate in effective groups.
- Apply the writing process in the production of print materials
- Analyze and confirm accuracy of written documents
- Develop speaking, nonverbal communication, and listening skills
- Develop skills to prepare technical reports, proposals, and grants
- Develop small group communication skills