Start your career in Welding.
Become a welder in a year or less. You'll earn through observation and solve problems by doing. If you enjoy working with machines and tools, and prefer technical and physical tasks, this may be the program area for you.
Follow the Welding Pathway.
Every credit and credential earned applies toward the next technical diploma and provides you with new job opportunities and increased wages. There’s even an option to work toward your associate degree. Start on your pathway today to earn industry-recognized credentials.
• Learn at your own pace from highly qualified instructors with American Welding
Society (AWS) certification
• Potentially earn credit for welding skills you already know
• Learn on the most current industry technology and equipment
• Fit education into your life with day or evening lab hours
• Start when you’re ready with multiple start dates
Welding Program Start Dates in 2018
|January 8||February 5|
|March 5||April 2|
|May 7||July 9|
|August 6||September 4|
|October 8||November 5|