UW-Superior Guaranteed Transfer
Guaranteed Transfer to
University of Wisconsin – Superior
Qualified Nicolet College students will be guaranteed admission to UW-Superior as a transfer student after fulfilling the specified requirements:
- Enroll as a new freshman at Nicolet College in the University Transfer Liberal Arts program.
- Submit the Declaration of Intent (bottom portion of this form) to your advisor at Nicolet College prior to completing 30 credits through Nicolet's University Transfer Liberal Arts program.
- Complete the credits needed for junior standing (i.e., not remedial) at Nicolet College within three years of the initial enrollment. Maintain enrollment at Nicolet College during this three year period and complete the University Transfer AA or AS degree.
- Earn a minimum 2.0 GPA and a 2.0 GPA the term prior to transfer.
- Meet minimum requirements for admission to UW-Superior. Visit www.uwsuper.edu/admissions for current requirements.
- Apply online for transfer admission to UW-Superior at apply.wisconsin.edu.
Application deadlines will be in effect. Note in your personal statement that you are applying for the Guaranteed Transfer contract and include a copy of the completed Declaration of Intent with the application. Admission to UW-Superior does not guarantee admission to a specific academic major or program.
Visit www.uwsuper.edu/catalog for program admission requirements.
The University of Wisconsin System Undergraduate Transfer Policy (June 2011) states that students may generally transfer up to 72 semester credits earned at non-baccalaureate institutions.
UW institutions may accept additional credits toward the degree where appropriate. This does not alter policies concerning credits to be earned in residence at an institution.