Students sometimes experience bumps in the road in their journey to a college education.
The Nicolet counseling staff is here to help students overcome any challenges by providing confidential services that include:
- Helping students make decisions about careers and educational programs.
- Assisting students with the transition from high school to college.
- Helping students who have been out of classroom for a while adapt to college classes.
- Assisting with study skills, overcoming test anxiety, and effectively handling other academic issues.
- Helping with personal issues that may interfere with learning.
- Referring students to other community resources as appropriate.
All counseling services at Nicolet are conducted with the highest level of confidentiality.