Four Ways to Register
Registration for Current Students
Current students do not need to reapply in order to register, just choose from one of the four easy ways below.
1. Login to MyNicolet.
2. From the self-service home page, select the Register tab.
3. Select the Traditional Courses menu item.
4. Select the Period for which you want to register.
5. Find the courses you want to take (using Section Search) and add them to your cart.
6. Verify the list of courses in your cart and verify your schedule.
7. Complete the registration process by registering for the courses in your cart.
1. Download and print the Registration Form (PDF).
If you are unable to access documents here, please contact the Office of Compliance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-365-4615.
2. Complete the form.
3. Mail to Nicolet’s Welcome Center, PO Box 518, Rhinelander, WI 54501
Call the Welcome Center at 715.365.4493 or 800.544.3039, ext. 4493.
Visit the Welcome Center (Red Oak Center - Second Floor).