Register for Courses
Determine How to Enroll
If you want to register for classes, you'll first need to determine if you're going to enroll as a Program Student or an Undeclared (Non-Program) Student. This will determine how you will enroll:
If you plan to pursue an academic program, or will be taking courses to meet the graduation requirements of a Nicolet program, you will need to complete an Application for Admission Form . Click here to access the Application for Admission.
If you will be enrolling only in a Nursing Assistant, EMT-Basic or EMT-Advanced course, you will not need to submit an application for admission. Contact the Welcome Center at 715.365.4493 for instructions to register for these courses.
Undeclared (Non-Program) Student
If you have not previously attended Nicolet College and would like to enroll in classes as an undeclared (non-program) student, or if you will be enrolling in courses which are not going to be applied toward a Nicolet degree, diploma, or certificate, or if you wish to audit a course, you will need to complete the Undeclared (Non-Program) Application .
Current students do not need to reapply in order to register. You can register for credit courses through your Academic Advisor, in person at the Welcome Center, or by mail. Each method is outlined below.
Register for Classes
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive information for creating your student account.
- New students will meet with their Academic Advisor before registering for classes.
- The Admissions Office will forward information to you regarding setting up your advising appointment.
- Current students do not need to reapply in order to register.
- Contact the Welcome Center at 715.365.4493 to make an appointment with your Academic Advisor.
- Or, register online through MyNicolet by following the steps below.
- Log in to MyNicolet.
- From the self-service home page, select the Register tab.
- Select the Traditional Courses menu item.
- Select the Period for which you want to register.
- Find the courses you want to take (using Section Search) and add them to your cart.
- Verify the list of courses in your cart and verify your schedule.
- Complete the registration process by registering for the courses in your cart.
Undeclared (Non-Program) Students
- To register by mail, click here for the Registration Form (PDF). Complete the form and mail to Nicolet’s Welcome Center, PO Box 518, Rhinelander, WI 54501
- To register by phone, contact the Welcome Center at 715.365.4493 or 800.544.3039, ext. 4493.
- To register in person, visit the Welcome Center (Red Oak Center - Second Floor).