The Welcome Center is a one-stop location designed to assist students. It is located on the second floor of the Red Oak Center.
If you have any questions as a student, or need any type of assistance, please stop by the Welcome Center, or contact us. The staff of the Welcome Center will assist you by providing general college information, as well as program and degree information.
The Welcome Center is also your gateway to:
- academic advising
- class registration and scheduling
- changes to your schedule of classes
- assistance with transcript requests.
- verification of enrollment (for insurance purposes, scholarship applications, job applications, or other reasons)
- changes to your personal information, such as name, address, phone, or email