MyNicolet  |  Blackboard  |  Directory  |  Email  |  LibraryContact

High School Completion (GED/HSED)

Earn your high school equivalency.

Our Academic Success Center assists students in earning their high school equivalency (GED or HSED).

Adults who do not have a high school diploma may enroll in courses for a General Education Development certificate (GED) or a High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED). Both the GED and the HSED require students to pass tests in English, social studies, science, reading, and math. Additional courses in civics, health, and employability skills are required for the HSED. Career planning is included in both programs of study.

Learn more about GED testing.

Students may enroll at the Nicolet campus or any of the Academic Success outreach centers located in the district. Instruction is offered free of charge to district residents; there is a fee, however, for taking the actual GED tests. Nicolet College holds an annual graduation ceremony for students who earn a GED or HSED.

Learn more about Academic Success.

Apply Now Button