Four Ways to Register
Registration for Non-program Students
Non-program students who are auditing a course or enrolling in courses which will not be applied toward a Nicolet degree, diploma, or certificate may use online, mail, phone, or in-person registration options during the open registration period. New program students must contact their Academic Advisor to register or current students can register online at MyNicolet.
1. Complete online Undeclared (Non-Program) Application.
2. Shortly after submitting the application you should receive an email notification with your login name and password.
3. Use your login name and password to MyNicolet.
4. From the self-service home page, select the Register tab.
5. Select the Traditional Courses menu item.
6. Select the Period for which you want to register.
7. Find the courses you want to take (using Section Search) and add them to your cart.
8. Verify the list of courses in your cart and verify your schedule.
9. Complete the registration process by registering for the courses in your cart.
1. Download and print the Registration Form (PDF).
2. Complete the form.
3. Mail to Nicolet’s Welcome Center, PO Box 518, Rhinelander, WI 54501
Call the Welcome Center at 715.365.4493 or 800.544.3039, ext. 4493.
Visit the Welcome Center (Red Oak Center - Second Floor).