Financial Aid Assistance
Get a Head Start on Filing Your FAFSA
File your 2014-2015 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) early to be eligible for all funding opportunities. Some state funding and scholarships are limited on a first-come, first-serve basis determined by the FAFSA filing date. Don’t lose out on “gift money”.
Below are the weekly FAFSA workshops held by the Financial Aid Office for students who need help filing.
University Transfer Center - 206
Please bring following items to the workshop:
- Social Security number(s)
- Dates: Birth, death, marriage, divorce
- W-2 forms and tax returns for 2013
- Most recent bank statements
- Amount of any other income
- Child support paid and/or received
- Value of any other assets (excluding main home and retirement accounts)
The Financial Aid Office is here for your questions and concerns.
If you can’t attend a workshop, please click on the link to file your FAFSA: