MyNicolet  |  Blackboard  |  Directory  |  Email  |  LibraryContact


Apply Now

Request Official Transcripts

If you would like copies of your official transcript sent to another institution, agency, organization or yourself -- please request through our online service. If you are a first time user, please "Create an Account" before requesting transcripts. Detailed instructions are below.

Order Transcripts Online

Create an Account - for first time users

Transcript Registration and Instructions (PDF)

To Create an Account

  1. Visit
  2. Click Students in the navigation
  3. Click "You need to register with Parchment" under "Request a College Transcript"
  4. Search for Nicolet Area Technical College
  5. Build your profile and enter basic enrollment information
  6. Complete student waiver and transcript authorization, then accept the user agreement


To Order a Transcript

  1. Visit
  2. Sign into your account by entering the email address and password you used to create your account. Click the Sign In button.
  3. On the Request Transcript page, select Nicolet Area Technical College.
  4. On the Select Destinations page, click on the tab for the desired destination for your transcript(s). You can choose another academic institution, to have the transcript(s) sent to yourself, or to any other destination (by providing an email address or mailing address).


To Track Transcript Status

  1. Sign in to your Parchment account
  2. In the blue navigation bar, select Status and History
  3. The next screen shows your past and current requests with status (such as mailed, downloaded by receiving school, hold, and canceled)


To Contact Support

  1. Sign in to your Parchment account
  2. Select Contact Us in top navigation. A form appears.
  3. Review form information, add comments, and click Next to submit your support ticket. You will be contacted by Parchment within 1 business day.
  4. Next screen is an FAQ for your information. If you aren't in your Parchment account, you can also visit


Request GED/HSED Transcripts

If you need a copy of your transcript for GED/HSED (high school) completion, please fill out a GED/HSED Transcript Request Form (PDF). Forms are also available at the Welcome Center.