Follow these simple steps to enroll at Nicolet...
You will need to complete the admissions process if you are:
Planning to earn a degree, diploma, or certificate from Nicolet College. Students interested in shared programs, Emergency Medical Technician, or Nursing Assistant should contact the Welcome Center for application instructions.
If this doesn’t apply, you may be able to register as a non-program student or contact the Welcome Center at 715-365-4493.
- Select APPLY NOW
- Select Post Secondary Application-Pursue a Program to start
- Submit application and pay $30 non-refundable application fee. You will receive a letter confirming the receipt of your application.
- Download APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FORM (PDF), print, complete, and mail to: and from the Welcome Center.
- Return the paper application to Nicolet College Admissions with the $30 non-refundable application fee.
2. Submit official transcripts
Transcripts must be mailed, faxed, or sent electronically by each institution directly to Nicolet College Admissions. Please submit:
• Official high school transcript or GED/HSED
• Post-secondary transcripts, if applicable
3. Watch your mail
Your acceptance letter will contain your Student ID as well as instructions on the next steps to be admitted into your program:
4. Complete assessment
After review of transcripts, one or more assessments may be required.
Students may be exempted from admissions assessments if they have taken an ACT test within the last five years and submit the results along with their admissions application. Students who have completed more than 12 post-secondary credits at another college or university and have earned a cumulative GPA of 2.0, or who have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher, may also be exempted from admissions assessments.
Accommodations for Students with Disabilities:
Accommodations on Accuplacer or any other assessment are available for any students with a need documented through Disability Support Services. Students who have been diagnosed with a disability, or who feel they may have a disability, are encouraged to meet with the Disability Support Services staff prior to assessment. An appointment with Disability Support Services can be made by calling 715-365-4448.
- ACT Scores
- Admissions Assessment
- Keyboarding (if required)
University Transfer and Liberal Arts
- Tailwinds Math
- Tailwinds English
- Tailwinds Forgeign Language (optional)
Register for assessments online. Appointments are required for keyboarding. Call 715-365-4448 or 800-544-3039 ext 4448 to schedule an appointment.
5. Complete the online College Readiness Survey
6. Meet with an academic advisor to register for courses
All new program students must meet with an advisor in order to register for their first semester classes. Contact the Welcome Center to schedule an appointment at 715-365-4493 or 800-544-3039 ext. 4493.