Academic Success and College Prep
A broad range of classes and services are available to help students turn their educational goals into reality.
- College preparation classes help bring students up to speed academically so they can be successful in college-level classes.
- Building skills in reading, writing, and math so students can be successful in the workplace.
- Helping students attain their GED or HSED.
- Helping students learn to speak the English language.
- All Academic Success classes and services listed above are provided free of charge.
Academic Success also provides courses that are aimed at better preparing students for success in their college courses. These courses are eligible for financial aid which can cover tuition. Contact the Academic Success Center representative and ask about the Prepared Learner classes.