Free tutoring services provide you with specialized academic help when you need it.
Drop in at a free tutoring center to receive one-to-one help from professional tutors in math and writing.
Please refer to the Tutor Center Schedule below for tutoring center dates and times.
Nicolet Tutors Online During Open Lab Hours
Nicolet writing tutors are now available by email to help with papers, usually within 24 business hours.
Email your assignment, paper, name, id#, and questions to email@example.com. Visit BlackBoard for more information.
Free Online Tutoring (NetTutor)
Free online tutoring is available from NetTutor through your Blackboard account. Receive online assistance with your homework and studying from professional tutors.
To Access NetTutor:
1. Login to Blackboard (LMS)
2. Click on Tutoring Services link in the MyCourse Module
3. Click on the NetTutor or Tutoring Centers link in the course menu
Team up with either peer or group tutors for free assistance with your courses. Together, determine time, location, and length of your tutoring sessions.
Become a Peer Tutor
- Student tutors receive payment for providing tutoring services
- Student tutors are offered tutor training opportunities
- To apply to become a peer tutor, contact the Peer Tutoring Program
- Complete the Tutor Employment Application
If you are unable to access documents here, please contact the Office of Compliance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-365-4615.
Academic Support for Program Students
- Students enrolled in credit courses can work individually with Academic Success instructors to strengthen their academic skills while they concurrently pursue career training.
- Students may begin receiving instruction at anytime prior to the last three weeks of the semester.
- For more information, contact the Academic Success Center.