Free tutoring services provide you with specialized academic help when you need it.
- Free tutoring services are available for current students
- Find help at the drop-in Tutoring Centers for Writing, Math, Science, and Computer Skills
- Access one-to-one peer tutoring
- Attend study groups
Please refer to the Tutor Center Schedule below for tutoring center dates and times.
Free Online Tutoring (NetTutor)
- A free online tutoring service for all disciplines
- Assists students with homework and studying
- All tutors are highly trained experts in their field of study
To Access NetTutor:
1. Login to Blackboard (LMS)
2. Click on Tutoring Services - NetTutor course link in the MyCourse Module
3. Click on the NetTutor link in the course menu
- Student tutors receive payment for providing tutoring services
- Student tutors are offered tutor training opportunities
- To apply to become a peer tutor, contact the Peer Tutoring Program
- Complete the Tutor Employment Application
Academic Support for Program Students
- Students enrolled in credit courses can work individually with Academic Success instructors to strengthen their academic skills while they concurrently pursue career training.
- Students may begin receiving instruction at anytime prior to the last three weeks of the semester.
- For more information, contact the Academic Success Center.