We know your future has promise. Our promise is to help you reach your potential by providing support for your success.
The Nicolet Promise strives to ensure that qualified students can afford to attend college without the use of student loans. By removing financial barriers with tuitionfree education, the Nicolet Promise will help bright, hardworking students – like you – achieve their goals.
You promise to fulfill initial eligibility requirements and continue to maintain certain
academic standards while enrolled at Nicolet.
Nicolet College promises to pay the balance of tuition and fees for eligible students after federal and state grants have been applied. The Nicolet College Foundation will cover this cost for up to four fall/spring semesters up to 15 credits per semester. Books and supplies are not eligible for funding.
Are you Eligible?
- Graduate with high school diploma or earn a GED/HSED in 2016, 2017, 2018, or 2019
- Reside in the Nicolet College District
- Maintain a cumulative high school GPA of 2.0 or higher
NOTE: 2016, 2017, and 2018 graduates transferring to (or who have attended) Nicolet must have been enrolled in more than 12 credits the semester prior and earned at least a 2.0 college cumulative GPA. High school GPA and ACT scores do not apply for students with more than 12 college credits.
- Earn a minimum ACT composite score of 16 by March 1, 2019
NOTE: Accuplacer or Tailwinds scores that meet specific requirements may be used in lieu of ACT scores.
- Enroll in a financial aid eligible program
- Be eligible for Federal Pell Grants as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
To be considered, complete the following steps by MARCH 1, 2019:
- Complete the online Nicolet Promise Inquiry Form
- Apply to Nicolet College
- Complete the 2018-2019 FASFA
- Submit ACT scores (or other placement exam scores)
- Additional testing may be required for program admission